Friday, October 22, 2010

Johnson's 24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion


Description:
Helps stop the 3 signs of dryness. With shea butter, vitamin E and jojoba oil to help 1) reduce skin tightness 2) lessen skin flakiness and 3) Revive dull-looking skin. Your skin is moisturised for 24 hours, feeling touchably baby-soft and baby smooth.



this is how it looks like, I bought the 100ml bottle.


The ingredients, do enlarge to see properly. It contains mineral oil.

And this is how it looks like! Gosh I am crazy over white lotions cause I find them so pretty! Haha, weird I know but it's just the way I like my lotions. White and no fancy fancy colour!

So, does it really perform?

I picked this up in Watsons a few months ago as I was going on my Johnson's baby lotion craze. They are just the loveliest bunch of lotions out there besides my favorite Yves Rocher Silky Cream. They just sink into your skin quickly with no stickiness left behind. And the plus point is that you will have silky smooth skin the next day. No kidding! However the scent is different from its predecessors as it's more towards fruity? Maybe. But the smell goes away after awhile so if you prefer your lotions odourless, this will not be your choice. But if you're like me who applies lotion on liberally, this would be your best pick! Oh and did I mention you can get this lotion anywhere?! So no worries if you do run out of them and is in an urgent fix (=

Repurchase? DEFINITELY!!

Retailing at Watsons, Guardians, Caring pharmacies and all supermarkets at less than RM10 and big bottles are retailing at RM18 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment