Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Haul and.. what's in my travelling bag!

Happy New Years again peeps!
Since I haven't been posting much of late, today I decided to spoil you guys with a haul and what's in my travelling bag.

I don't know bout you guys but I'm extremely curious about what's in other beauty bloggers makeup bag, and probably makeup alley the beauty items and buy it. Ok. Temptations temptations! So here goes!


November/December Haul.
Christmas presents/birthday gifts!
Vichy Thermal Spray, Soap & Glory Peace Hand Love, Toki Doki Roller Ball Set, Lanolips in Mulberry, TBS Cranberry Love & Wild Cherry Lip Balm, Hurraw Lip Balms and Crazy Rumors Candy Cane & Gumball & Hibiskiss Range.

Next on, what I bought in my travelling bag for a recent trip to Penang. I'm pretty sure I gained 10kg in Penang from all the eating there but the food, oh-so-nice!

My addiction lip balms. I'm really fickle minded this way cause I'll go, I need a lip balm with colour so I'll bring this. This one has no SPF, then I'll take another one, and I need one for night time with no SPF, and I will take this one. Fickle minded much?

1. Hurraw Night Balm
3. Hurraw Green Tea Balm
4. Crazy Rumors Hibikiss
5. Maybelline Lip Smooth
6. Lanolips in Mulberry
7. ElishaCoy Water Drop Sun Cream


Onto makeup; there are the few I stash in my bag

1. Red Earth Perfect Line in Mahogany
2. Elianto Gel Blusher in Berry Pink
3. Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream
4. Garnier Light BB Eye Roll-On
5. BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P


So there you have it :) I hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great weekend ahead!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment