Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pretty Nails: Etude House Petit Darling Nails in GR603

Really sorry for the lack of updates lately,
has tonnes of work but now its over and I'm back on holidays!
Project 10 pan has been going along smoothly, much better than I thought for now I have finished up 5-6 bottles of body lotion (don't you hate it when the body lotion you can't get in Malaysia finishes and there is no way you can get it unless you go overseas?! I do :P) 2 foundations hit pan, now I'm trying to finish up, 2 lip balm, 1 facial scrub and 1 blush. Yeah I think it's bout all. :D

Okay! Enough with the blab! Today I will be reviewing Etude House's Petit Darling Nail Polish and I would just say, the colour payoff is just lovely. I'm not the kind of person that adores putting colours on my nail because it makes them so much more heavier but ever since I finished my internship I've been getting pretty fond of doing so.


I have to put 3 thick coats to achieve that kind of 'dark' nail polish look that I want and under certain lights it looks almost black. There is a little shimmer of blue in the nail polish and that it what attracted me to the nail polish in the first place. I like shimmery blue stuff! Don't you? :D

Boyfriend complains its too dark but oh what does he know. It is pretty dark indoors but in the sunlight its lovely lovely.



It does not chip easily not does it fade easily and it doesn't have that feel where I think my nail can't breathe, my whole hands feel heavy and unclean so its a pretty good thumbs up for a nail polish. Ingredients are stated as above.


Caught the blue shimmers? This is the best picture I can take closest to the colour, its deep green with blue shimmers all over the polish. I've been wearing it for a week and I do daily chores and it hasn't chip off yet! yay.

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: Should I run out of it :D

Retails at Etude House for the price of less than RM10. I bought it on sale and it was awhile ago so I can't really remember the price

Stay pretty everybody and have a good weekend. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment