Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project 10 Pan.. Updates (1)

I realised over the course of project 10 pans, the items that I usually finish are skin care items and moisturisers and an occasional lip balm. Rarely are there makeup items and therefore I think I will draw up a list of makeup items that needs to be finished here.

Ready, Set, Go!

1. Clinique All Over Color in Peony
2. Beauty Treats Mosaic Highlighter
3. Lioele Waterdrop BB
4. Estee Lauder eyeshadow in Sand Dollar & Brown Sugar (already hit pan but focusing on finishing the shadow entirely)
5. Red Earth Perfect Line Eyeliner
6. Shu Uemura Lip Duo Tint & Gloss (had this for ages!)
7. Maybelline Lip Smooth in Cinnamon
8. NYX Round Lip Gloss in Whipped
9. NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight
10. Dunhill EDP in 51.3N
11. EGO QV Lip Balm in SPF 20

This does kind of sound like the things I use daily and I guess you're right because I'm always pressed for time and my makeup is usually done the same way because I know it will make me look good on the go. I even just put this items on the desk and touch nothing else until one of them finishes. It's kind of great cause you don't get distracted and use something else and forget about a makeup item and most importantly, not disrupting the rate of your makeup items finishing! :D Genius eh? *Pats self on back*

I know it's pretty hard to stick to one product but what gets me motivated is when I finish this item I can go to my stash and open another similar item! ie: When I finish a bottle of foundation I go to my stash and open another foundation to play with :D

Oh and that achievement feeling when you've finished a product? I thrive on that to keep me motivated too!

Alright. That's all for today's post. What are your ways to be motivated to finish off your products? Do share!


No comments:

Post a Comment