Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quotes

Oh my, it's been a week since I've last updated.
Eeks. How time has flown! The last week was melodramatic (for me at least) and during this time I've read lots of quotes and also learn to look at the brighter side of life. Here are some of my favorites;

"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go." quotes__x

"The only person who is truly holding you back is you. No more excuses, it's time to change. It's time to live life at a new level!" ROMEOandJULIET

And,
"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like" - Will Smith.

and also,
"Buy what you need, not what you want." - Anonymous.

This month's project 10 pan will be slightly delayed because I have some things that are finishing up (few more washes!) and I'm ready to post them up! Expect them soon ya!

Have a great weekend everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment