Friday, July 29, 2011

Hurray for Hurraw! Sun Protection Balm SPF 15

Okay, while spending half of the day playing outside in the sun under an umbrella outside of my house I decided since I'm spending so much time outdoors I might as well update my blog about the sun protection balm that I've been using for awhile now.

Introducing Hurraw! Sun Protection Balm SPF 15!

I've always been on a quest to find lip balms with SPF cause as much as I love the sun, I hate the damages it can cause to the skin, especially the lips as its usually neglected when we apply sunscreen on our body. Imagine my excitement when I discovered Hurraw!'s SPF 15 lip balm.


This is how the packaging looks like. It's oval shaped too ladies so it does not roll away when stored in jeans or on the dresser. Personally I bought the balm because of its shape, I never had an oval-shaped lip balm before! :D

This is how the balm looks like, and it smells heavily of tangerine which is fine with me cause I'm a big citrus fan. And did I say anything about the glide of the balm? Simply heavenly!! Cause it just glides on beautifully and smoothly, no nasty rough glides like some lip balms with SPF has. And because of its glide I keep on reapplying on my lips heh :P Yes and it's also vegan! So it's like awesomeness in awesomeness. Especially with a glide so gooood.

However, the only minor gripe I have with this lip balm is that it gives a white cast after applied. I think it's because of the titanium oxide in the balm but it doesn't really bother me cause I use this lip balm as a base before my lip gloss and the white cast does not affect the colour of the balm, so it's okay for me. :D

Repurchase? Definitely. And other flavours too (:

Hurraw! Sun Balm retails at RM20 but for purchase of 4 balms and above, customers are entitled for 15% discount until 31 August 2011.
Link here:

No comments:

Post a Comment