Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My fav things in the mornings; (especially when I'm running late!); Lioele Water Drop BB

It's midweek already! How's the week been going along for of all you pretty ladies out there? I hope it's good. I finally had the chance to watch Smurfs yesterday (very delayed I know) but it was such a good movie I would watch it again! Gosh. How I wish I could take one Smurf home with me! :D

But let's not get off topic shall we? Today I will be talking about my favorite things in the mornings, you know when you're still sleepy and you roll around for another snooze and the next minute you know you're running late for class and yet you can't walk out of the house barefaced.. Well! Then this BB is for you! :D


Lioele Water Drop BB.

Just as the name suggests this is a moisturising BB which have waterdrops in it to moisturise your skin. The thing that I really like about this BB is because it's sheer. I know it's a pretty weird thing to say because uhhh, shouldn't I want better coverage etc etc? No. Not for me at least. I like the natural look that this BB gives and when you're running late there is no need for too much blending because it's sheer it doesn't make you look as if you've done your makeup in a hurry.

Despite this being a moisturising BB, it does not make me feel like a oil slick! Yay. I have no idea why, but my skin reacts better to things that are high in water content. Perhaps my skin is dehydrated? Hmm.

And yes, the price. This BB retails at Sa Sa at RM95. Worth it? Well it's alright for me. Its a good product to use when you are in a rush or looking for a more natural look, but I prefer something with more coverage when I go for events.

Ingredients: Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Witch Hazel Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Peach Fruit Extract, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Cl 77492, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Cl 77491, Cl 44799, Fragrance, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Methane Carboxamide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Citric Acid.

photo credits to: buybbcream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment