Monday, August 8, 2011

Not so latest haul & a mini review

Probably from 3 semesters ago, judging from the books beside the haul. Well, better late than never & a tiny review on it!!

L-R : ELF Bronzing Powders, ELF Studio Lip Stains, ELF Studio High Definition Powder, ELF Studio SPF 45 UVA/UVB Protection Powder, ELF Studio Blush in Berry Merry, ELF blushes, Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse & Stila Made in Your Shade in Medium

ELF Studio Lip Stains - The colours give a matte finish which I absolutely love love love! However, the formula can be a tad too drying if not layered with the clear gloss that comes along with it.

Stila Hydrating Primer SPF 15 - I like it because it has SPF but other than that, not too much to shout about I guess. Oh, the smell.. is horrid. ):

Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 in Medium 03 - Ok I like this, which doesn't feel heavy on my skin and is good for those lazy makeup days. Just put this one and I'm ready to go!

Maybelline Smooth Dream Mousse in Creamy Natural - Exact match to my skin!! It was more of a lucky guess because they don't have Creamy Natural in Malaysia and I looked through tonnes of swatches before deciding on purchasing it. Smooth and a dream to blend. I like cream foundations and I usually use my fingers because it's faster. Yay.

What's your latest haul been like? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment