Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Project 10 Pan.. Updates

Hi everybody! How's the week coming along? Good I hope.

Alright, here are some updates on my project, (sorry no pictures cause they're all in the recycle bin already. Hate keeping things too long, I always tend to forget and not throwing and make my room messier than it is already is. Hee.)

So far I've finished 2 moisturisers (Vaseline & Johnson & Johnsons), one lip balm and one day moisturiser. I know its going slow especially on the makeup side but I'm trying my best to bring up the tally, especially on lip balms and foundations cause they take the longest to finish off and cause I have tonnes of them lying around. Resisting the urge to buy makeup is difficult but I know it will pay off when my collection is on an acceptable amount & its also kinder to me wallet! Hee.

How are your projects coming along? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment