Monday, August 15, 2011

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in 05 Glow

Been on a blush craze lately, and have stocked up on NYX's cream blushes and am in a love hate relationship with the blushes. Read on to find out why!







The packaging looks like MAC, or so I've been told when mum mistaken the blushes for MAC cream blushes. The blushes come in 3.5g and trust me, it can last you for a long time! The pictures I took does not do a true justice to the blush because in real life it's darker, more of a coral shade.

The blush is creamy and all you need is a little dot, when I said little, I mean really little. I always made a mistake of taking too much and looking like Bozo the Clown. Not a good look ):

Apart from that, this blush gives a real good deal for your cash because you need a little bit only for the apples of your cheeks and the lasting power is pretty good. 5-6 hours before the heats get to me and my whole face looks red ): Oh, and did I mention this is not available locally? Boo! ):

NYX Cream Blush retails at USD 6 and is available at cherryculture.com, nonpareilboutique.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment